••can ye pass the acid test?••

ye who enter here be afraid, but do what ye must -- to defeat your fear ye must defy it.

& defeat it ye must, for only then can we begin to realize liberty & justice for all.

time bomb tick tock? nervous tic talk? war on war?

or just a blog crying in the wilderness, trying to make sense of it all, terror-fried by hate radio and FOX, the number of whose name is 666??? (coincidence?)

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

some common sense at last: "internal combustion hydrogen engine"!

now, if only somebody would invent a way to fill my fuel tank with water....


bullshit! compared to 7 years ago i'm much better able to see what a joke bush is.

get this. it's a sample question the article says was used to test for sense of humor:
A businessman is riding the subway after a hard day at the office. A young man sits down next to him and says, "Call me a doctor...call me a doctor."

The businessman asks, "What's the matter, are you sick?"

Participants then had to choose the right ending. For this one, the correct answer was "I just graduated from medical school."

Wrong choices were straightforward answers or conclusions that did not follow from the premise. Among the wrong answers: "Yes, I feel a little weak. Please help me."
typical, isn't it? researchers. sheesh!

the joke should be
a man on a subway thinks he's having a heart attack. he murmurs "call me a doctor...call me a doctor."

a passenger says "ok. you're a doctor."

of course, it's funnier with a taxi.

no, not they're riding a taxi, a guy says "call me a taxi." "ok. you're a taxi."

then again, if you put the heart attack back in, "call me an ambulance" might work best.

that reminds me, i couldn't believe the daily show used "who gave you the quarter?"

i've heard old jokes before, but that one must be from the eisenhower admin.

still funny tho, i must admit....

No comments:

Post a Comment